- A gorgeous poster that can be downloaded in .pdf format. Up to 3 copies of this poster can be ordered for a shipping charge of just US$5; this shipping offer is apparently available in both the U.S. and Canada.
- A clever "Pollinator Garden Wheel" that gives a simple explanation of why pollinators are important and some basic advice on creating a pollinator-friendly garden. This can be downloaded in .pdf format or ordered for US$5 shipping. Again, this shipping offer is apparently available in Canada as well as in the U.S.
- Copy of a National Academy of Sciences study on the status of pollinators in North America,. The book costs US$43 book if you buy it in paper format, but you can read it online for free.
- "Fast Facts for Gardeners" downloadable fact sheet in .pdf format.
- Downloadable versions of the stamp art shown above. I'm using mine as wallpaper for my computer. (See the Pollinator Partnership website for links to these.)
- Downloadable brochure from the U.S. Natural Resources Conservation Service on Farming for Pollinators. (This is different from the publications on farming for bees and pollinators available from the Xerces Society.)
For additional resources, also see the website of the North American Pollinator Protection Campaign, the U.S. Natural Resources Conservation Service press release on National Pollinator Week, and the Xerces Society's Pollinator Conservation Program.
I'll spend the rest of Pollinator Week reviewing materials from these sources and sharing information I think gardeners might find especially useful.